Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Robinson Film Center is finally open.....

This past weekend my husband Jeff and I along with 700 others celebrated the long awaited opening at the fabulous gala. Jeff has served as the chairman of the Board from the inception of this project and has volunteered countless hours along the way. It is a one of a kind art and education film center, modeled after a center in California and one in upstate New York. It has been six long years, and it is way cool..... I am soooooo proud of you Jeff.



Jeff and I on the "Red Carpet"!!!!!!!!!!!


My dad and Barbara joined us for the celebrations along with many other family and friends. Thank you to everyone for making this such a memorable event!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the movies!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home