Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Anniversary Jeff...

I just wanted to share a few photographs from my wedding 5 years ago today. I am still in the works of putting together MY images for the wedding album. Just never enough time...

To my husband, you are my love and my best pal. I look forward to 50 more fun years together. Thank you for YOU....!! I am the luckiest gal around!!!!


P.S. Our dear friend Nell Shehee caught the bouquet, I photographed her wedding to Graham Kramer from Alexandria on March 17th. I would like to think our "lucky bouquet" had something to do with it!!!





1 Comments:

Blogger Robert E Trudeau said...

Scarlett, yours is truly a lovely blog and, wow, a stunning web site.

Thanks for your help in our recent wedding shoot. The experience helped us admire your photography all the more.

warmest regards,
Robert & Talbot

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home