Monday, January 01, 2007

Thanks to everyone for a great 2006....




It has been a wonderful year, one of many special moments was of little Catherine "signing" -Thank You, to me for shooting her portrait. I'll just sum it up by saying, "That was pretty awesome". It is like a golfer shooting the hole-in-one. When that sort of magic happens, you keep coming back for more. As we begin a new year, just a thank you, from me to you, for allowing me to be a historian for your family. I am looking forward to many new ideas and more "magic" to share with you....HAPPY NEW YEAR......

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Mosura said...

WOW! This shot is incredible and the story is even better. Thank you for sharing it....

Your work and your new website are both stunning!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home