Monday, October 09, 2006

FINALLY...... My new website is launched.

So much thanks to all my beautiful subjects that allowed me to use their portraits for my new site. I have enjoyed looking at each and everyone of you so much...it is an honor and privilege to have had you in front of my lens.

I would also like to thank my close photography friends - Mary Ann Elston and Kathryn Gaiennie - for all their insight, inspiration and cheering me on while putting this project together over the last few months. Thanks for my portrait, Kathryn. I can't go without mentioning my pal, Stacie Leng, she was always only a phone call away or running over to my house. Terri Noble and Chris Jay, kudos to both of you too.

Lastly, I would like to thank my husband--Jefferson and my beautiful 2 children, Hunter and
ElizaBess ( of course, each have cameos in the site). You have been so great and I have so much to thank you for...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Scarlett,

Wow! I love your website! You're my number one role model- thanks for the inspiration.

Sarah

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home