Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Photo Shoot that cost me $69.06.........
Photographing my OWN children has always been a challenge for me. You would think that they would just "give in," especially after all these years. I just wanted to share with you the result of 10 minutes on my front porch. I finally, like so many other Moms, have to resort to "bribery" to get my children to pose in front of the camera. My daughter is learning that professional models don't work for free--so why should she! I salute all Moms or Dads trying to capture a special moment of their children.
The final cost --$69.06 for 4 shirts from Hollisters, but I got a portrait that I will treasure for a long time (check out the gallery--little ones on my website).
Thank you ElizaBess...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home