Saturday, January 20, 2007

Learning and Leisure in San Antonio.....

I just got back this week from a workshop in San Antonio. Two of my other local photographer buddies and I learned and shared photography as well as having lots of fun. Even though my foot was bummed up from surgery, that didn't interfere...


it's good to have great friends that will wheel you around...



girls will be girls.... my very long time friend Mary Ann Elston and I cheesing for the cam. She is one of my oldest friends. We grew up together, battling each other on the tennis court--now 30 years later, here we are--

long evening discussions about the latest photoshop ideas!!!! (Mary Ann with Kathryn Gaiennie)

a fun dinner with Carol Andrews from Houston (andrewsphoto.com)


I
I love visiting my out of town photo friends. Carol Andrews, Steve and Angela Carson, Rosa and Jeff (angelacarson.com) , Nikky Lawell and Lori Brewer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scarlett, I love your website. Your pictures are beautiful! I cannot wait for you to take Carters picture. I didn't know you were having surgery on your foot. I hope you are healing well. I got your Christmas card when we got home from Monroe. I loved it.It was hilarous. I almost called you to tell you how much I enjoyed it. You always have the best Christmas cards. I look forward every year to getting them. Take Care, Love Julie Sparks

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home