Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy New Year....


Getting back in the swing of things, after a neck surgery a few weeks ago. My lil sister, emailed me and told me to PLEASE update MY blog. Thanks Hope. I am looking forward to many fun adventures this year, my work is about to be examples in a new book published by Wiley Press---Photographing Children... It should be available in the next couple of weeks through amazon.com. I also have an upcoming art exhibit at ARTSPACE in May and 2 special photographic journeys abroad. Stay tuned...

BTW... Check out my sister's website www.hopemabryphotography.com . I am so proud of her, she picked up a camera to photograph her children a couple of years ago. She lives in Scotland with her husband Adam and two little girls, so the next time you travel to Scotland she would love to document your journey with a portrait. YEAH HOPE !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home