Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good morning --Bon après-midi (Good Afternoon)

Just got Eliza to the bus and Hunter off to Byrd and wanted to share my excitement about this evening- first thing this morning ( as you can see--I haven't even brushed my hair yet!!) I hope to see everyone at Artspace from 5pm -8pm then a little dinner across the street at the Robinson Film Center bistro- love the menu item "Sliders"-they are these little hamburgers (sort of like Krystal hamburgers--growing up these were always a treat).

Anyway, my Jeffy, is in Paris France, and I wanted to tell him good morning from the States. I wish you were going to be with me but I know that you will be in spirit. BTW-this post and pic is dedicated to you Jeff. ( Jeff loves to take pictures of himself in mirrors and reflections during his travels!!!)





5 Comments:

Blogger Jefferson Hendricks said...

Sorry I missed the show!

Everything sounds like it went great!

I've been reading other comments and everyone seemed to really enjoy your and Steve's work.

I'd love to see more images of the show if you can get them on the web.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

J

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jefferson Hendricks said...

Sorry I missed the show!

Everything sounds like it went great!

I've been reading other comments and everyone seemed to really enjoy your and Steve's work.

I'd love to see more images of the show if you can get them on the web.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

J

12:50 PM  
Anonymous ian said...

Thanks for the valueable blog listings.This is a very good list. More than useful links for Blog can find on their my site there nearby 60.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous グリー said...

今年のクリスマスも後少しですね。グリー内でもクリスマスに備えて異性と交流を持つコミュニティが活発で、自分も今年のクリスマスにお陰で間に合いました!!みなさんもイブを一人で過ごさなくても良いように、グリーで異性をGETしよう

12:20 PM  
Anonymous オークション said...

「オークションちゃんねる」は最新家電から高級ブランド、話題のゲーム機まで人気商品が最大99%オフで落札できる欧米で大人気のオークションサイトです!激安アイテムやまさかのレアアイテムなど掘り出し物を探してみてください!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home